Dig your hands into organic soil and let Jewish Farm School show you how farming can create positive change in your community.
Together we will:
- Gain valuable knowledge of basic farming skills
- Connect your Jewish values with your ethical choices
- Delve into issues of food sovereignty, insecurity and justice
- Discover nature in an urban environment
- Cook, learn, sing and enjoy with a diverse and unique community
Want to participate?
We have a limited number of trip for the 2014-2015 school year. Locations include Baltimore, New Orleans, and Philadelphia. Interested in joining? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Jewish Farm School is grateful to the major funder of this program: