Dig your hands into organic soil and let Jewish Farm School show you how farming can create positive change in your community.
From May 11 to May 18 convene in Philadelphia for one week of immersive urban farming with three great farms and a host of burgeoning changemakers.
Together we will:
- Gain valuable knowledge of basic farming skills
- Connect your Jewish values with your ethical choices
- Delve into issues of food sovereignty, insecurity and justice
- Discover nature in an urban environment
- Cook, learn, sing and enjoy with a diverse and unique community
Want to participate?
We have a limited number of open spots available. Fill out the information below to be contacted about your interest in joining us in this experience.
More questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Jewish Farm School is grateful to the major funders of this program: